Electromobility is developing at high speed and is undoubtedly the future.
The aim of most of them is to increase directly the number of electric vehicles used by citizens, especially those used in large urban centres.
Thus, additional incentives are given to drivers, with the opening of the platform for the subsidy for the purchase of pure electric vehicles and chargers taking place tomorrow Thursday 28/07.
The programme’s budget is 50 million euros while it will be increased in 2023 even more.
Below you will find in detail the motivations.
For natural persons:
- 30% subsidy on the retail price before tax for the purchase of an electric car with a maximum amount of 8,000 euros.
- Subsidy of 30% and up to 8,000 euros for long-term leases, without the obligation to redeem.
- Withdrawal fee of €1,000
- Subsidy for the purchase of a smart charger of 500 euros.
- Additional subsidy of 1000 euros for the purchase of a car to people with disabilities.
- An additional subsidy of €1000 for families with at least 3 dependent children (€1000 for 3 dependent children, and an additional €1000 per additional dependent child up to €4000).
- An additional 1000 euros for the purchase of a car and a microcar for young people up to 29 years old.
- Possibility of granting the right to receive a subsidy to the selling company.
- Subsidy of up to 40% and with a maximum amount of 3,000 euros for the purchase of two- and three-wheelers of category L5e to L7e (professional electric tricycles and microcars).
- Subsidy for electric two-wheelers of category L1e to L4e up to 20% with a maximum subsidy amount of 800 euros.
- 40% subsidy for electric bicycles, with a maximum subsidy amount of 800 euros.
- 30% subsidy for the purchase of an electric car with a maximum amount of 8,000 euros from 1 to 20 vehicles and a 20% subsidy with a maximum amount of 6,000 euros from 21 vehicles and above.
- Withdrawal fee of €1,000 per vehicle
- Subsidy for the purchase of a smart charger of 400 euros per recharging point.
- Subsidy to courier companies, distribution companies and tourism companies for the purchase of up to 10 electric bicycles.
- Subsidy of 30% and up to 8,000 euros for long-term leases, without redemption obligation for 1 to 20 vehicles and 20% subsidy and up to 6,000 euros for 21 vehicles and above respectively.
- An additional 4,000 euros per car for companies operating on islands.
- Subsidy of 30% and with a maximum amount of 8,000 euros per car for the purchase of electric demonstration cars (test drive) from 1 to 20 vehicles and 20% subsidy with a maximum amount of 6,000 euros for 21 vehicles and above respectively.